Tour a fulfillment center
In select locations in the U.S., Amazon will be opening our doors for candidates to tour our fulfillment centers, watch our jobs in action, and see the magic behind the Amazon smile.
Tours for candidates will be held on August 2nd from 8 a.m. - 12 p.m. local time.
Interested candidates need to bring identification.
Find a tour near you
- Baltimore, Maryland (BWI2)
- Fall River, Massachusetts (BOS7)
- Buffalo, New York**
- Chattanooga, Tennessee (CHA1)
- Romeoville, Illinois (MDW6)
- Hebron, Kentucky (CVG1)
- Kent, Washington (BFI4)
- Etna, Ohio (CMH1)
- Whitestown, Indiana (IND1)
- Kenosha, Wisconsin (MKE1)
- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma**
- Robbinsville, New Jersey (EWR4)
** Hiring for new location, no tour available
Dress code for tour
If you're a candidate planning to tour one of our facilities, you must be 18 years or older and follow our dress code.
- Long hair must be pinned or tied up to a length that does not exceed the top of the shoulder. Beards may not exceed three inches from the face without being tied up or netted
- Extraneous articles hanging from clothing, such as chains or drawstrings, can cause a safety-risk and are prohibited
- We ask guests to wear flat, closed-toe and closed-heel shoes.
- Jewelry that dangles or protrudes from the body may come in contact with machinery and result in a safety hazard
On-the-spot job offers
Amazon is hiring full-time and part-time positions. Full-time positions include medical benefits starting on day one and tuition pre-payment for high demand careers. Part-time positions include medical benefits that begin after 90 days and tuition pre-payment.
If you are hired and accept the position, you will need to provide proof of your identity and employment eligibility as required by federal law by completing a Form I-9. Here is a link to the List of Acceptable Document(s) that are needed (either 1 from List A or 1 from List B and 1 from List C): https://www.uscis.gov/i-9-central/acceptable-documents Amazon is an E-Verify employer; so be prepared to present a document with a photograph!
Can't make the event? Search for jobs near you.
Amazon has a job that fits your life right now