- Customer Service Associate Portuguese Lagunilla, Provincia de San José, Costa Rica
- Customer Service Associate Lagunilla, Provincia de San José, Costa Rica
- Customer Service Associate Cape Town, Province of the Western Cape, South Africa
Click here to log in and check your status.
About Customer Service
As an Amazon Customer Service Associate, you'll be at the heart of Amazon, escalating systematic problems and driving us to challenge the status quo. This helps us drive continuous improvement at all levels for the benefit of our internal and external customers.
Amazon customer service positions require significant phone, e-mail, and chat communication with customers, in a fun and fast-paced environment.
Find out how this military spouse balances the needs of her family while working from home as an Amazon Customer Service Team Leader.
For positions in the United States, here's what you'll get:
- 2 to 4 weeks of paid training
- Seasonal and referral bonus opportunities
- Starting $10-11/hour with potential bonus opportunities
Job requirements (U.S.):
- Must be open to working holidays and weekends
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Basic typing, phone, and computer navigation skills