This position requires significant phone, e-mail, and chat communication with customers in a fun and fast-paced environment.
CSAs utilize a wide variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies, and communicate effective solutions. Our CSA is at the heart of Amazon, escalating systematic problems and driving us to challenge the status quo. This helps us drive continuous improvement at all levels for the benefit of our internal and external customers.
- 2-4 weeks of paid training, both instructor-led and self-directed
- Seasonal and referral bonus opportunities
- Starting $10-11/hour with potential bonus opportunities
- Part-time and full-time positions available
- Hiring for multiple states specified in job description
- Must be open to working holidays and weekends
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Basic typing, phone, and computer navigation skills
- Ability to navigate the Internet, email, and Instant Messenger tools
- 1+ years in a service environment dealing with the public
Check Your Status
Ready to be a part of an enthusiastic group of colleagues?
- Work from Home Customer Service Associate-Fluent French/French Canadian USA
- College Customer Experience Agent-Indiana Indianapolis, Indiana, USA