Our Human Resource professionals are hands-on generalists who act both tactically and strategically to maximize employee engagement and development. These critical roles are high-touch and customer-focused, and require our HR leaders to partner closely with Operations to support our associates. Our HR teams work tirelessly to keep our associates safe, engaged, and productive so that our fulfillment centers can remain the most nimble and innovative on Earth. Using both strategy and tactics, HR professionals find and develop talented people who fit both the job and our “peculiar” ways.
As part of the business team—not a separate corporate function—HR understands and supports Amazon’s strategy and goals. Our HR generalists are experts in everything from employee relations to performance management, talent management to succession planning, and employee engagement to legal compliance. They’re equipped to work at the heart of Amazon and act as business partners to line managers in all areas of the employment cycle.
Amazon HR careers offer excellent growth potential. Successful candidates can expect career progression and solid tenure with matrixed, growing organizations. They thrive in a fast-paced environment and are comfortable being both strategic and tactical on a daily basis.
Ready to be a part of an enthusiastic group of colleagues?
- Senior Recruiter Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Contract Technical Sourcer North Reading, Massachusetts, USA
- Sr. Manager - ACES Continuous Improvement, Six Sigma Black Belt, Business Transformation, Kaizen Leader Seattle, Washington, USA
- Operations Admin Assistant - Night Shift Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- HR Business Partner Breinigsville, Pennsylvania, USA
Already applied? Check Your Status