Our Procurement professionals strive to add value for Amazon through savings and continuous improvement in the supply chain every time we procure non-inventory goods and services for our Fulfillment Centers (FCs). We have a passion for customer service, partnering with both internal customers (Operations, Finance, HR), and external suppliers every day. We work individually and as part of teams, meeting regularly to cement our relationships and approach.
We’re looking for quick-thinking, decisive, resourceful professionals who know how to scrutinize the detail, carry out root-cause analysis, and spot opportunities at a global level. Qualities like these will help you think big, look beyond the tried and tested to recommend and negotiate the most optimal deals.
Our teams vary in size, depending on the complexity of the site. Our procurement roles are fast-paced and fluid, with many opportunities for advancement especially as our organization expands.
Ready to be a part of an enthusiastic group of colleagues?
- Sr. Brand Manager and Merchant, Mens Private Label Apparel Seattle, Washington, USA
- Sr. Merchandising and Product Manager, Kids Private Label Apparel Seattle, Washington, USA
- Brand Manager and Merchant, Mens Private Label Apparel Seattle, Washington, USA
- Sr. Analyst, WWCS Retail Contact Forecasting Seattle, Washington, USA
- Sr. Manager, Kids Private Label Apparel Seattle, Washington, USA
Already applied? Check Your Status