- Complete the online application for the role you're interested in.
- If you’ve heard about an event in your area, save time and apply online before you arrive!
2. Job Offer
- If your application meets requirements, you will receive an email informing you of your contingent job offer.
- Complete the next steps in the email; this may include scheduling a New Hire Event appointment.
3. New Hire Event
- Schedule and attend an Amazon New Hire Event. This is a required step in the process.
- See the photos below to find out what you'll do at a New Hire Event.
The Amazon New Hire Event
4. Before Day One
- Your pre-employment screenings will be processed.
- You'll receive an email to let you know when your screenings are complete.
- Once Amazon start dates are available, you'll receive an email directing you to schedule your start date!
5. Online Training
Depending on location, some new associates will complete their training online!
- If your location is participating in online training, you will be notified by email.
- If you receive this email, training must be completed prior to your start date.
6. Welcome to Day One
- Attend your scheduled start date. This is your very first day as an Amazonian!
- If your location does not participate in online training, you will complete training on your start date
We'll check and make sure that your application is complete.
Smile! This photo will be on your badge every day you work at Amazon.
Next you'll learn all about the job, and we'll start your pre-employment screening.