- Full-Time Warehouse Associate Edgerton, Kansas, USA
- Full-Time Pantry Associate Gardner, Kansas, USA
- Full-Time Warehouse Associate Kansas City, Kansas, USA
- Reduced Time Warehouse Associate Kansas City, Kansas, USA
- Part-Time Seasonal Sortation Associate Lenexa, Kansas, USA
- Part-Time Seasonal Shipping and Receiving Associate Shawnee, Kansas, USA
Click here to log in and check your status.
Find answers to your questions about our application and hiring process here.
On-the-spot job offers
Walk in, apply, and walk away with a new job in Lenexa!
New Century Field House
551 New Century Parkway - New Century, KS
November 20: 9am - 3pm
November 30: 9am - 3pm
12080 S. Strang Line Rd - Olathe KS.
November 22: 10am-3pm
If you are hired and accept the position, you will need to provide proof of your identity and employment eligibility as required by federal law by completing a Form I-9. Click here for the List of Acceptable Document(s) that are needed (either 1 from List A or 1 from List B and 1 from List C).
Amazon is an E-Verify employer; so be prepared to present a document with a photograph!
All job offers are contingent on meeting eligibility requirements.
Walk in - No Appointment Needed
Walk in, apply, and walk away with a new job!
9112 Metcalf Avenue - Overland Park, KS
Monday & Friday: 10am to 10pm
Tuesday-Thursday: 10am to 6:30pm
Saturday: 9am to 3pm
Peak hiring starts now
Take a full-time position with Amazon, and you'll have access to Amazon's comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage on day one, as well as these other benefits:
- Stock awards program
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition assistance through the Amazon Career Choice Program
In a part-time job with Amazon, you can work a schedule that fits in with your life. With multiple schedule options available, you'll be able to work around the needs of your family, your class schedule, or even another job.
Amazon Prime Pantry
The future of shopping for food and essentials is here. Help us bring this next-level experience to millions of shoppers. Our shifts alternate between a 3-day and 4-day work week, and you'll work 11 hours each day.