- Part-Time Fresh Associate Avenel, New Jersey, USA
- Full-Time Warehouse Associate Edison, New Jersey, USA
- Part-Time Warehouse Associate (20-29 scheduled hours a week) - (Edison, New Jersey, United States) 20-29 scheduled hours a week - Edison, New Jersey, USA
- Reduced Time Warehouse Associate Edison, New Jersey, USA
- Seasonal Sortation Associate- Delivery Station Elizabeth, New Jersey, USA
- We open new positions every day – check back soon or view other open positions View all open position click here.
Immediate Needs: 2:30 PM - 6:30 PM
- Part-Time Seasonal Sortation Associate Logan Township, New Jersey, USA
- Seasonal Sortation Associate- Delivery Station Moonachie, New Jersey, USA
- Full-Time Warehouse Associate Robbinsville, New Jersey, USA
On-the-spot job offers
Linden, NJ 07036
Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
Important Event Information
If you are hired and accept the position, you will need to provide proof of your identity and employment eligibility as required by federal law by completing a Form I-9. Here is a link to the List of Acceptable Document(s) that are needed (either 1 from List A or 1 from List B and 1 from List C): https://www.uscis.gov/i-9-central/acceptable-documents
Amazon is an E-Verify employer, so be prepared to present a document with a photograph!
All job offers are contingent on meeting eligibility requirements.
Click here to log in and check your status.
Take a full-time position with Amazon, and you'll have access to Amazon's comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage on day one, as well as these other benefits:
- Stock awards program
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition assistance through the Amazon Career Choice Program
In a part-time job with Amazon, you can work a schedule that fits in with your life. With multiple schedule options available, you'll be able to work around the needs of your family, your class schedule, or even another job.