Amazon offers two different options for working as a Delivery Driver, so you’re able to choose the role that works best for you.
Working as a driver with our Delivery Service Partners, you can expect:
- Full-time schedule, working 40 hours a week
- Full benefits and competitive pay
- You are provided with a delivery vehicle, so you won’t need to use your own
- 4/10 (four day, 10 hours each) scheduling available
- Opportunity for overtime
- Opportunity for promotion
*Limited-time opportunity. Bonuses are only applicable for candidates hired by participating Delivery Service Partners in specific job types and locations. Newly hired Delivery Drivers who run their first routes between May 30th and June 26th, and complete at least one route each week between June 27th and August 14th in select stations are eligible. Additional terms and conditions may apply.”
Working as an Amazon Flex delivery driver, you can expect:
- Part-time hours, with the ability to work just a few hours a week
- Most drivers earn $18-25* an hour
- Stay active, it’s a driving gig that keeps you on your feet
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Using your own vehicle for delivery
- Gas cost
- Auto insurance for your own vehicle
- Current vehicle registration
- Any wear and tear to your vehicle
*Actual earnings will depend on your location, any tips you receive, how long it takes you to complete your deliveries, and other factors.
Why you'll love working as an Amazon delivery driver
As an Amazon delivery driver, you will deliver packages to homes, retail locations, and other delivery destinations.
In order to meet promised delivery times, you will efficiently sort and prepare your delivery route.
Amazon will provide you with handheld technology to manage delivery progress and navigate around obstacles.
Sometimes you will hand a package directly to a customer which means interacting in a positive and a professional manner at all times.
Questions about Amazon delivery driver jobs?
Do I need to have a commercial driver's license (CDL)?
A special driver's license is not required.
Can I choose how many hours I want to work every day?
Delivery drivers are full-time jobs, requiring 40 hours a week.
Do I need to provide my own vehicle?
An Amazon partner will provide access to a delivery vehicle.
What is an Amazon delivery service partner?
Amazon has partnered with local Delivery Service Partners (DSPs), independent delivery organizations that help Amazon deliver thousands of packages to customers every day. As an employee of an Amazon delivery Service Partner (DSP), you will work directly for the DSP that operates out of a local Amazon delivery station.