You'll be amazed by what you get as an hourly associate
It all starts with our commitment to constantly evolve and meet the needs of our associates. That’s why we have jobs that fit any lifestyle, state-of-the-art workplaces, teams that support and listen to our associates, and company-driven initiatives and benefits to help support their goals.
- Variety of roles – We have different job options so you can find the perfect fit for you.
- Shifts that work for you – You’ll find the right schedule for your life with early morning, daytime, weekend, evening, or overnight shift options.
- Competitive Pay – We offer industry-leading wages, weekly pay, overtime for more than 40 hours, and time-and-a-half for holidays.
- Locations near you – We have plenty of hourly roles that are close to home.
- Work-life balance – We help you find ways to get the most out of your life.
- Paid time off – Start earning vacation, personal, sick, and family time on Day 1.
- State-of-the-art technology – The latest innovations help make our employee’s jobs easier.
- Health and safety – Work closely with experts to make and follow industry-leading safety measures.
- Clean and organized conditions – We continually listen to employee feedback to ensure all of our facilities operate at the highest standards.
- Amazon AtoZ – Our app that allows you to schedule shifts and get paid easily.
- Development programs – Grow within your team with our mentorship opportunities.
- Associate Ambassadors – Learn the ropes by training with an experienced Learning Ambassador as a new associate.
- Team atmosphere – We continually offer fun, team-building activities that create friendships and bring people together.
- Amazon culture – We provide a diverse and inclusive space where every voice can be heard.
- Join a community – Amazon has multiple affinity groups that bring employees together worldwide.
- People with Disabilities – We provide resources for those who need assistance – from the initial job search all the way through employment.
- Training and certification – Get on-the-job and instructor-led training, including Powered Industrial Truck (PIT) certification, to further your career at Amazon.
- Career advancement – Learn new skills to further your career.
- Healthcare – Health benefits include medical, dental, vision, prescriptions, paid parental leave, adoption assistance, and support through our Amazon Care program.
- Retirement planning – Other benefits include RRSP, estate planning, and financial counseling.
- Employee discount – Eligible employees receive a 10% discount on select Amazon merchandise.
- Forward-thinking – We’re always pushing the boundaries with new innovation.
- Community-minded – Our greater communities continue to be at the forefront when we make decisions.
- Sustainability-focused – Our Climate Pledge means a more sustainable future for our employees and our planet.
- Financially stable – We’re consistently meeting business goals and continue to grow globally.
- Students – We support you at every stage of your educational journey.
- Veterans and military spouses – We value the unique experience of former military associates.
Interested in working at Amazon?
Don't see roles in your area? Get alerts for new jobs.